Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 00:06:56 -0500
From:      "Adam" <adam@totaloverload.com>
To:        "Harry Woodward-Clarke" <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@S1.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Netgear FA311 NIC doesn't work

Hi, I did try the device dc and still there is still no ethernet card
detected.

Will the FA311 work with FreeBSD?

The specs on Netgears site, say its all good for the different operating
systems.

http://www.netgear.com/products/fa311ps.shtml

The card works great in win2k.  So the card isn't bad.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Adam