Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:14:19 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Mark Gladman" <mark@fantoma.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KDE fonts help.

Hey there,

I'm not *really* a newbie, although I figured that this'd be one of those
questions that would make me look like one! :)
I noticed that there's no KDE support mailing list, only a Gnome one, so I
didn't quite know where to send this to..

I recently installed FreeBSD 5.0-release, and did a CVS update of the ports.
I then compiled and installed QT3,  KDELIBS3 and KDEBASE3 (in that order).
I tried to use the meta-port to compile KDE 3.1 first off, but it just
went "Yup, compiled and installed" and that was it. (and it only took
about 25 seconds)

Now, I'm not sure if this is suppose to happen or not (I really hope not)
but the fonts in KDE now look so very, very ugly. I've played with the
anti-aliasing settings, and all the different fonts, and still no real
improvement.

Did I miss something? or do something in the wrong order?

Cheers,
Mark