Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 09:39:43 +0000
From:      Kevin <kweiss@jump.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache and internal URLs

Hello,

I just installed Apache onto an internal FreeBSD machine. I have it working,
but I want to change the way internal users would access the Intranet.

I want to have a situation where any internal clients can put, say http://
wizbang (or just 'wizbang') into their browser, and have it access the
Intranet.  I don't want them to do http://host.domain.com/wizbang, just http:
//wizbang.  How would I go about doing this in Apache?  I am still trying to
learn Apache and I'm do not know what parameters I need in this situation.

One more question: would 'wizbang' need to be a registered domain?

Thanks you!

Kevin Weiss
kweiss@jump.net