Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:55:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Almost serial consoles.

While we have for some time used serial consoles from realweasel.com,
we are faced with a number of server motherboards without ISA slots.
I found it fairly easy to get the kernel to boot against the serial
console and there is an option in the kernel config to set the console
speed.

It is also possible to set console="comconsole" in /boot/loader.conf,
but I can't see a setting for the serial speed.  Is that possible?

Dave.