Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:45:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /etc/default/rc.conf bad default ipfilter_flags?

I don't believe it will load the module - it, as you say, seems to do
the opposite of 'ipf -D'.  As ipf seems to be enabled by default, you
get a (harmless?) error message.

'ipf -y' should be in your ppp.linkup, but if you use the autodial/nat
mode it won't work because the link won't come up until ppp dials, and
it won't dial until traffic goes out tun0, and that won't happen
because ipf doesn't know about the interface.  Needs to be in the
network startup.

Darren, you out there?  Thanks for a great package btw...

- MIke Harding