Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:38:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      "R. A. Nethercott" <rnet@tchnet.tchnet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   System Lock!

I have a question for you BSD gurus!  My system is continuously locking
up on Sunday afternoon and it does not give me any information to attempt
to fix it.  Now, it is crashing more often, and I still do not know where
to look for a log file to get information.  /var/log/messages does not
contain any relevant info, and I am stumped.  I seem to be getting
Interupt-level overflows (200 or more at a time) and am not sure what is
causing it.  I know I have not given much info, but I am not sure what I
should be giving.

Please Help!

Roy

R A Nethercott