Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:38:43 -0400
From:      Bob Healey <healer@rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with ZFS file servers

http://origami.phys.rpi.edu/~healer/trouble for some of the requested
information.  Other bits I am not sure how to collect.
The switch stats go back 68 days to when the machine was powered on
after some electrical work elsewhere in the building.

Bob Healey
Systems Administrator
Biocomputation and Bioinformatics Constellation
and Molecularium
healer@rpi.edu
(518) 276-4407