Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:39:14 +1000
From:      "Matthew Blacklow" <matthew.blacklow@ticca.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DBI error

I am writing a perl script however i get the following error message.

Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach
/usr/libdata/perl/5.0
0503 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) a
t /usr/sbin/scriptname line 9.

Is there something I have not installed or do i have to modify a setup file?
I have installed mod_perl and p5_apache_DBI and still getting this error.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.