Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:57:43 EST
From:      TM4526@aol.com
To:        thad.butterworth@hp.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: difference between releases

In a message dated 11/8/04 2:41:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thad.butterworth@hp.com writes:
>As far as open-open source being the only one in beta, I work in
>development where our code is closed-source. Even we have to admit that
>our releases fit better into the category of BETA than RELEASE.
Which is pretty-much why I haven't bought or recommended anything from
HP since the LaserJet Plus. I wonder how they feel about you revealing that?

Please lets not get into "yet-another" open-source discussion. My only
point was that a "Release" should not be "just another snapshot", there
should be some "plan". If the 4 bozos who jump on everything I say will
just cut back on the coffee there wouldn't be so much BS.