Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2014 02:46:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Velcro Leaf <velcroleaf@rocketmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org>, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@bitfrost.no>
Subject:   Re: consistent, functional 1TB usb drive?

On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:13 AM, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@bitfrost.no> wrote:
> Are any of the USB devices you have bought so-called "USB certified", carry a USB logo and are registered by usb.org?

Has anyone actually seen one of these mythical beasts in the wild?  I'm having difficulty purchasing one.  Perhaps it's because I'm looking for a self-powered USB drive?  Constraints of the server room require that we not plug these things into their own outlets.

Any suggestions for buying one these things to use?  Anyone have an experience with one they can recommend?

[Sorry for the double-send, Hans, I missed the Reply All on the first message.]