Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:32:12 -0700
From:      fred@timogen.com
To:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Write script to let the user change their password

Hi Greg,

    Sorry, I can't  speak clearly my question.
    The real problem I encounter is I want to write a script by php or pearl
to do the system call "password" to change the password for a user.

   The script can be run buy web server, then the system administration can
easy management the system account.

    Thanks.

Regards,
Fred Zhang