Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 20:58:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: RE: Comment/Suggestion - Adobe Products - Acrobat

You know, we might get more "commercial" stuff if more people would ask
for it. But don't spam Adobe. And don't ask for a FreeBSD version unless
you really want it and will use it.

-----FW: <199607241841.LAA20729@seattle>-----

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:41:34 -0700
From: Adobe.Customer.Support.Services@Adobe.COM
To: dkelly@hiwaay.net
Subject: RE: Comment/Suggestion - Adobe Products - Acrobat

Hello David,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Technical Support/Customer Services via the A
dobe Web site. Answering Web messages is new to us and we appreciate you hel
ping us test the waters! You may see things change at this site over the nex
t month or two. For information about our current support policies, select S
upport and Services from our Home page (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/
main.html). From there you can find information on Customer Support (U.S. an
d Canada only) or international support.

Currently there are no plans to release a version of Acrobat Reader for Free
BSD.  However, I will pass your request on to the Acrobat Product Manager.

Best Regards,

Mark
Adobe Systems Technical Support

Thread:ACROTH2207965669914
The Thread Number (above) allows our mail system to associate this message w
ith other messages you may have sent regarding this issue.

Thank you for using Adobe's Web e-mail support. This thread is now closed an
d you will
not be able to reply directly to this e-mail. If you need further assistance
, please see one
of the following web sites.

*Customer Services--
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/csoverview.html
*Technical Support--
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/overview.html
*International--
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/intlsupport.html

Copyright 1996 Adobe Systems Incorporated

When I'm at a Macintosh I enjoy having your Acrobat Viewer. And I sort of
miss it when running FreeBSD. Considering you already offer HP, SGI, and Sun

Acrobat viewers it wouldn't be too hard to add FreeBSD to the list?
Netscape's BSDI binary works great under FreeBSD. They did it, you could
too.

David Kelly
dkelly@hiwaay.net

-------------End of forwarding message-------------------------