Date:      Fri, 14 May 2004 13:18:24 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bug in CURRENT OpenSSL/sshd?

I use SecureCRT from Windows/XP to connect to my various FreeBSD servers.

When I updated (twice installed to verify) from FreeBSD-5.2.1 to
FreeBSD-CURRENT, I'm no longer able to log in via SecureCRT.  The error
indicates there are no authentication methods.

I've changed my config in SecureCRT to "Keyboard Interactive" which
works fine.  This is not a bug with SecureCRT, it is on the sshd side.

I tried uncommenting PasswordAuthentication in /etc/ssh/sshd_config and
that didn't make a difference.

Wondering if anyone else has seen this problem, as I'd like to narrow
this down and get it fixed.

Forrest