Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      gta@islandnet.com (gordon terry asselstine)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Walnut Creek CD-ROM

 Hello,
        I have a Power Macintosh 7200/120 PC compatible and I am trying to
run FreeBSD 2.2.1 and I keep having problems with the kernel config.  I
have created a boot disk and booted from it, and it loads until a part
where it asks me whether I want to Skip kernel config or Use a Visual
Config or a Professional config where you type it all out manually.  Does
FreeBSD even work with a PC compatibility card? I can run DOS and Windows
95 on it.

Thank you very much

-Brendan Asselstine