Date:      Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:15:18 +0000
From:      "Valerio Daelli" <vdaelli@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on AlphaServer DS25

Hello
we are trying to install FreeBSD 5.4 (Alpha Version) on a AlphaServer DS25.
It fails when we start to boot from the CD.
This machine doesn't have any floppy so we cannot try the floppy install.
We have similar problem installing Debian so we think this model has problem
booting with normal iso-images for Alpha.
Does anybody of you has any hint about FreeBSD's supported Alpha Servers?
Thanks a lot

Valerio Daelli