Date:      27 Feb 2002 11:35:18 -0700
From:      Scott long <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
To:        Riccardo Torrini <riccardo@torrini.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb product identified as ugen

You don't mention how your kernel is presently configured or what other
troubleshooting you've done, so all you can hope to receive are wild
guesses like:

- Configure a kernel with the umass, scbus, and da devices, along with
the standard usb devices.  This is documented in both the GENERIC config
file and NOTES (as I assume that you are running -current)
- The device may not declare itself as a mass-storage device.  It may
need some custom driver that only exists for Windows.
- There may be a bug.

Scott