Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:06:09 -0800
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        charlespeters@chickenbean.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm a bone head with no excuse!

[ redirected to -chat]
On Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 01:40:41PM -0500, "Charles A. Peters" <charlespeters@chickenbean.com> wrote:
> To the thousands of users who I recently offended by
> sending a subscribe request for several mailing list
> to each of the mailing list that I wanted to subscribe
> to, instead of sending them to majordome@freebsd.org,
> I apologize.
>
> The excuse that I have, while it is valid, does not
> excuse my stupidity.  I should have given some thought
> to what I was sending out, and where I was sending it
> before I pressed the send button.
>
> I have been flamed to the point that I am well done
> and ready to serve.
>
> I will now officially be changing my name to "The
> Nefarious Charles A. Peters".  I will also graciously
> accept my distinguished appointment to the "FreeBSD
> Hall of Shame", an honor that I DO richly deserve!
>
> That being said, Forgive Me, I'll try and think before
> clicking the send button.  Keep up the good work!
>

> Sincerely,
>
> The Nefarious Charles A. Peters

	Ok, to be now completely forgiven you must convert 100
	Microsoft users to FreeBSD and 5 Linux users. *grin*

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org