Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 1996 17:39:09 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP CD-R examples?

I just purchased a  HP CD-R 4020i, which I know is supported by the
wormcontrol command. I have read wormcontrol with some luck, and found
nothing in the handbook in the way of examples.

Can anyone point me in the direction of examples for how to use wormcontrol
under FreeBSD (currently 2.2-960801-SNAP)? I'm looking for info
pertaining to:
	- writing UFS file systems (or, if possible, peices thereof)
	- writing from DOS file systems
	- writing audio data (from disk or another CD)
	- duplicating other CDs.

Thanks.
	-Brian