Date:      Fri, 27 May 2005 16:29:42 -0400
From:      Tim Middleton <x@Vex.Net>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upcoming zope release 2.8

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 17:38, Michael Dexter wrote to
freebsd-python@freebsd.org:
> I also favor this method as I would like to begin working with Zope
> X3 which many people are using in production use.

If someone does a Zope 3 port, I wonder how modular it should be made. For
example we actually do have a hunk of Zope 3 already in the ports system in
the form of devel/py-zopeInterface (required by twisted 2)...

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | "Are the gods not just?"  "Oh no, child.
x@veX.net     | VexTech.ca | What would become of us if they were?" (CSL)