Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:03:32 +0100
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cclient builds with SSL only support by default now

Howdy,

Just a little heads up for those of you who actually use cclient, with
mod_php4 or whatever. The cclient port recently changed to use SSL only
(that means no cleartext password support). To enable support for
plaintext passwords (which some systems, particularly webmail systems
may need), set one of these when building cclient:

WITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT (SSL/TLS and plaintext)
WITHOUT_SSL (plaintext only)

Several people wrote to me about problems with this, so I just figured
I'd send out some info. :)

I may add a ports/mail/cclient-plaintext port if you need it..

Cheers,

--
Anders.