Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 09:28:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        "David B. Alder" <dbalder@unm.edu>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I sent this message before and would like a response TODAY!!!

Here is the response of today:

1. Whatever you download must go into a directory called FREEBSD on
your C: drive (C:\FREEBSD)
2. Did you fdimage the boot.flp file onto a blank 1.44 floppy?
3. Did you boot with that floppy?
4. Which directories did you download (just dirs not files)
5. What is the exact message you are getting.

If the screen you are looking at does not give you enough info you can
press Ctl-F2 (Control+Function Key 2) and that will switch you to
screen  number two which should hopefully have some more useful info.
By the way you can hit Ctl-F1 to get back to the first screen.

Rudy.

P.S. BTW you can answer these whenever ! :-) :-)

---"David B. Alder" <dbalder@unm.edu> wrote:

>  I downloaded all I could to install FreeBSD on my machine this past
> weekend.  I had intended to install from a DOS partition, but when
I've