Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bsd_usr@yahoo.com>
To:        "Alexey V.Neyman" <avn@any.ru>
Subject:   Re: sym0 error messages (and kernel panic) - what do these messages mean?

That's pretty much exactly what I got when both
installing, and then afterwards (when I got frustrated
and installed on a IDE drive and used the SCSI as a
second drive) when I untarred the ports tarball.

I'm really not sure what the problem is.  What drive
kind of drive do you have?

Any clues as to what the problem is?

Joey