Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:02:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        bsdneophyte@yahoo.com (Bsd Neophyte)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: still can't resolve these system reboots... help please

> please if anyone can help me resolve this... i can't stand having this
> extremely unstable server.  it's causing all sorts of problems on the
> network.

	I feel for you. I too am having it. Most of the time it does it
while I'm not around, but once I was in elm writing mail, and the screen
went black, and the DELL splash screen came on. I ran burnP6 for a few
minutes (Boy does it make the system unhappy, but it kept chugging) and
BurnMMX too. I'm cvsup'd to Feb 23, RELENG_4.

		Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.