Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:15:16 -0600
From:      Jay Hall <jhall@vandaliamo.net>
To:        Damian Gerow <damian@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpd, ADSL and pptp

This does work, but after a short period of time (i.e. 5-10 minutes) I
received a message stating ping: send to: out of buffer space. At that
time, the mpd pptp connection dies, and I cannot reconnect until the
machine is rebooted.

Are there parameters that can be changed to tune the kernel so this does
not happen? My google search did not reveal any answers that fixed the
problem.

Thanks for all your help.

Jay