Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:33:44 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nanbor Wang <nw1@cs.wustl.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any compiler guru? (Was: 2 questions about C++ support in 2.2)

In message <199704250432.XAA11988@siesta.cs.wustl.edu> Nanbor Wang writes:
: > : ACE.  After spitting out a lot of GOT warnings, the compiler finally
: > : spited out "Compiler internal error" and went dead.
: >
: > Hmmm, that's bad.  I don't think that is related to the above
: > messages.
:
: Any recommendation where to look first?  I am totally clueless.  All
: g++ said was internal error.  ;(

Hmmm, then it is a g++ for sure :-)

What I usually did when I encountered something like this was to do a
binary search until I found the line(s) that caused the problem(s),
and then submitted bug reported based on that.  Generally, but not
always, I was able to kludge around the problem.

Warner