Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:03:21 -0700
From:      "Angus Scott-Fleming" <angussf@geoapps.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install from CD using Adaptec 152x

I have an Adaptec 152x and an antique external NEC SCSI CD-ROM. I can
boot in DOS and see the CD-ROM fine, but I need to boot in FreeBSD and
install from this setup.  Can it be done?  Or do I need to set up a
Win9x system with some sort of FTP server software and install across a
local network here?

Angus Scott-Fleming      GeoApplications, Tucson, Arizona
angussf@geoapps.com   1-520-323-9170 / fax 1-208-248-3124