Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:12:51 -0500
From:      Greg Panula <greg.panula@dolaninformation.com>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        jeh@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: uvscan-4.14e

Hehehe, good to see they know their own name.

I just updated my security ports collection and the latest update_dat script
Jim commited was able to retrieve the 4164 dat file without any problems.  His
script is much more flexible than mine, I recommend using it.... seeing how
mine doesn't work. :-)

Greg