Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 1995 13:35:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        hackers list FreeBSD <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Atalk Serving with FreeBSD Discussion List

Seasons Greetings!

I am setting up a mailing list to facilitate communication between
folks who are trying to provide Appletalk services using FreeBSD
(NetAtalk, CAP, etc.).  Our beloved operating system has much to offer in
this regard, but there's work to be done to polish things up and to
better support those who are trying to implement such services.

Make yourself heard!!!!

If you're interested, send a note to    fbsd-request@enc.edu

Post all contributions to the list to	fbsd-atalk@enc.edu

Feel free to tell others about this list.  For now, I'm maintaining it by
hand, but I'll switch to majordomo if need be.

Please join!
---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X