Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:52:09 +0000
From:      Muhammad Harie MUHAMMAD AMIR CHOW <mhm1@ukc.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X windows

I'm an avid user of WinTel platform machine and UNIX. I'm considered new
in UNIX administration stuff.
	My questio is how do I actually run X-windows, I seemed to be stuck in
CLI mode. I did went through the X thing (whatever). As far as I know,
in Solaris UNIX Operating System, I can run the X-windows by detecting
this command.
	/usr/openwin/bin/openwin.
	So, how do I do that in FreeBSD UNIX. Now, I now Solaris is another
variant of UNIX. At least, I know the administration in UNIX OS.
Installing NT seems to be so much of problematic.