Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:26:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   firefox 90.0.2,2 will not load mozilla.com

I needed thunderbird on my 12.2 system. Installing that with pkg upgraded
firefox.

Most sites get the error:

Your connection is not secure

The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

www.mozilla.com uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to
attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which you thought to be
safe. The website administrator will need to fix the server first before
you can visit the site.

Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

Others without security (for me) include american.express, google.com,
amazon.com and youtube.com. freebsd.org works. As far as I can tell this
only affects me.

_____
Douglas Denault
http://www.safeport.com