Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 1997 16:13:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@worldaccess.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   urgent: bought 2.2.1 cd, is that ok?

Hi

I bought a FreeBSD 2.2.1 cd, is that ok (I'm still able to go back)? What
are the main differences with 2.2.2 (and is there a cd of 2.2.2?)

Are ATAPI cd-players supported? Under 2.2.2 my player worked... (I
downloaded a floppy of 2.2.2 before)

(Things I want to do are routing, "masquerading", so playing internet
server and gateway, if possible do some ip accounting, firewalling and i'd
like to run linux apps if possible... is that possible with 2.2.1?)

Please CC a copy to me, I'm still not subscribted to the list.

-= Paul =-