Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:57:09 -0500
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "John Adams" <jadams01@sprynet.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: New installation: Hanging when trying to dial out

Try this command to mount the cd drive.
First load the 4.6 install cd in cd drive
	mount /cdrom
	cd /cdrom
	ls
	cd /
	umount /cdrom

look at the  etc/fstab to see how cd drive is configured

Explain how you switch from booting winme to booting FBSD

Verify floppy drive works in winme.

If you have box open you may have pulled the ribbon lose from the
floppy drive.