Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 1996 23:11:06 PST
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rarpd

In message <E0vRYFR-0004SJ-00@rover.village.org> you write:
>Still no idea on the overflows I was seeing, but I'm not seeing them
>now, so it does look like it was due to the bfp buffer chopping things
>badly maybe?

Yes, I'll put that on my list to look at.  The loop in rarpd looks
exactly like the same loop in libpcap, so I'm not immediately suspicious
of that...

>Bill, since you seem to be keeper of rarpd

Nope, I'm just a nosy networking guy with too much time on his hands =)
But since I'm mucking around in there, I might as well muck around a
little more.

  Bill