Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:58:37 +0000
From:      Niall Smart <rotel@indigo.ie>
To:        "Martin Von_Schantz" <ikaros_net@hotmail.com>, Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows managers

On Apr 12, 11:15am, "Martin Von_Schantz" wrote:
} Subject: Windows managers
> Hello, I have been recommended the KDE desktop environment by some
> 'Linux users' :)
> it doesn't seem that BSD friendly unfourtunately so I wondered
> if anyone had a better windows manager to recommend.

heh, try and find someone that *doesn't* have a window manager to
recommend.  I like window maker, www.windowmaker.org, it's slick
simple, stable and sexy, the way I like my window managers.

niall

--
Niall Smart.  Microsoft Suck.  See www.freebsd.org for details.
echo "#define if(x) if(!(x))" >> /usr/include/stdio.h