Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Robert A. Decker" <decker@robdecker.com>
To:        FreeBSD Stable List <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Security check output line I don't understand

It looks like I finally have my email set up half-way decent and can send
messages to the list without getting bounced. Thank you to the people that
responded to my last question - I eventually gave up on installing oracle
on my FreeBSD box, but will try again fairly soon...

Currently, I'm seeing the following line in my security check output:
adsl-63-198-218-205.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net kernel log messages:
> 8-205 sendmail[1492]: f6VA5T701492: SYSERR(root): savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere

Any idea of what it means and how to fix this?

thanks,
rob