Date:      31 Dec 2002 11:51:34 +0100
From:      Frode Nordahl <frode@nordahl.net>
To:        Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.2.99.3 on -CURRENT

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 11:30, Szilveszter Adam wrote:
> Hmmm. I have the same version of X as you (roughly, the tag was already
> in place by the time I built although I always use HEAD, I built on 23rd
> December) and FreeBSD is from 25th December.

I just updated the sources to HEAD, and I see changes was made in
FreeBSD related configfiles and other related .c files around December
23.

I will try to compile again and see what happends (I have tried to
compile from HEAD earlier with the same results)

I have a laptop with following hardware:
- VIA Chipset NB: VIA8603 SB: VIA686B
- Celeron 1.0Ghz
- S3 ProSavage ("Twister") AGP

--