Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:30:34 -0800
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lp daemon not running

Thanks for the help. I fixed the lines by removing the white space and
tabs, it prints now, from the networked win boxes included. And it
printed some bmp's just fine also. Though I tried a jpeg and it was
just pages of ascii code. I also stopped and restarted the lp daemon.
Guess I need to install ghostscript to print the jpegs and probably
gifs also?
Chip
www.wiegand.org