Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 16:45:49 -0700
From:      "Jacob Zehnder" <jrz@cnmnetwork.com>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [Jamie Rishaw <jamie@exodus.net>] FreeBSD 3.1 remote reboot exploit

i agree with jordan, this advisory says ABSOLUTELY nothing.  when you post
such warnings with no proof it makes on think that the person who posts is
more interested in fame.  if indeed this is a real problem ask the people
who compromised your machine to contact the developers of FreeBSD and nip
the problem in the bud.  "the sky is falling, the sky is falling" comes to
mind..

--jacob

Jacob Zehnder
Network Engineer