Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 14:24:21 +0100
From:      "Pierre Y. Dampure" <pierre.dampure@k2c.co.uk>
To:        <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>, "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New SMP perf/quality snapshot (Update)

Just finished a make world w/ your mods on -current CVSupped 11:30AM BST
(BTW, there's a cock-up with the LKM version of ipfw that breaks make world
at the moment).

I AM PLEASED TO REPORT THAT MODULA-3 MOW BUILDS PERFECTLY OK UNDER AN SMP
KERNEL W/ YOUR MODS APPLIED !!! (for those who do not remember, building
Modula-3 under an SMP kernel was broken for the last two months).

However, there is still this nagging issue of silo overflows at an alarming
rate; this does not show if I do not apply your mods.

Congratulations for the improvements !

Best Regards,

Pierre Y.