Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:20:00 +0100
From:      Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: FreeBSD src repo transitioning to git this weekend

Renato Botelho <garga@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> If you want to switch to a different already existing branch, as svn =
switch does, you should look at git-checkout.
>=20
> It can be a bit expensive due to the size of src repository so if you =
do work on multiple branches too often you can improve it using =
git-worktree.

If I understand git-worktree(1) correctly I will most probably not need =
it, because I will only follow one single branch stable/12, and soon =
stable/13. Or do I miss something important?

Thanks and regards,
Michael
=20=