Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:23:02 +0000
From:      Chris Elsworth <chris@shagged.org>
To:        petef@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, des@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32300: port upgrade www/linux-opera to latest Opera 6.0 Technology Preview

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 02:07:49PM -0800, petef@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: port upgrade www/linux-opera to latest Opera 6.0 Technology Preview
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->des
> Responsible-Changed-By: petef
> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Nov 26 14:07:40 PST 2001
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to maintainer

Since installing this port, I've had X bail out on me twice while I've
been actively using Opera. I'm pretty sure it's this port which is causing
it. Has anyone else experienced it? 5.05 was fine, and I've degraded again
now.

--
Chris Elsworth  -  Software & Systems Developer  /  Systems Administrator