Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:59:45 -0700
From:      "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>
To:        RW <fbsd06@mlists.homeunix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to break portsnap

Aaaaaagh!  I thought the snapshot was the thing being downloaded!
Here I was double-checking my key and the like.  I sort of would've
expected the process to include overwriting everything local with the
new stuff.  My mistake, obviously.  Sometimes one does need the
obvious pointed out to them, thanks.

Steve