Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:10:01 -0700
From:      Daniel Berlin <DanielB@university.microsoft.com>
To:        'Warner Losh ' <imp@harmony.village.org>, Daniel Berlin <DanielB@university.microsoft.com>
Subject:   RE: disassembling i386 code

>Does it work with any of the emulators that run on FreeBSD?
>
>Warner

Good question.
I've played with it under VMWare (which should run under FreeBSD through
linux emulation, though i've not tried it), and it worked fine.
It includes a win32 console executable, os/2 text mode executable, and DOS
extended executable.

I'm mainly stuck using it on my very nice laptop (which can even run NT5 at
a reasonable speed, but that's because it's a P2-350), which FreeBSD doesn't
run on.
--Dan