Date:      Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:00:56 -0600
From:      dale ballard <dale@infowest.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Free BSD

Hi,
I got FreeBSD installed on my computer and it runs fine except that
nothing I do will save when I log off.  If I delete mail then log off it
returns when I log back on.  If I set variables or aliases they are gon
when I log back on.  I can save files but none of the commands I do,
have any effect when I log back on.  Can you tell me what I am doing
wrong or what I can do to fix this problem?
Thank you
Larry Ballard