Date:      Sun, 26 May 2002 13:55:27 -0400
From:      "Mike Melillo" <mmelillo@attbi.com>
To:        "'Peter Ulrich Kruppa'" <root@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: JDK 1.3

I am trying to install /jdk13, which in turn tries to install
/linux-jdk13 which I have manually downloaded.  It's the patching
process that causes the hangup.  I tried to make just the /linux-jdk13
but I wound up in the same place, looking for a file to patch that does
not exist?

Thanks,

Mike Melillo