Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:39:28 -0600
From:      "Kenzo" <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Deleted VAR

Yes, that worked, but now I can't sshd to it anymore.
looking in the auth.log file, it sais " Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0 failed
address already in use.
so I edit the file /etc/ssh/sshd_config to ListenAddress 10.25.2.60 ( the
server's address ) then restart.
in auth.log, it says " Server Listening on 10.25.2.60 port 22

but it still doesn't work.  what else do I need to do?