Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 1996 18:38:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Ali Lomonaco <ali@axis.axisnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape and XDM

	I logged in in XDM and started Netscape from the FVWM menu.  It
said "could not fdopen() the new stderr: Invalid argument".  Its said that
in its own windows with the title "Netscape: Error".  When I run netscape
from the xterm it doesnt complain at all.  And when I use startx and run
netscape from the FVWM menu it doesn't complain either.  I have tried
all the scenarios as root and as a normal user.  That doesn't seem to be
the problem.  And last when I click OK on the Error windows netscape
starts up and the title says "Netscape: Untitled".

Thanks