Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:33:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Berlin <root@danberlin.resnet.rochester.edu>
To:        "Daniel M. Eischen" <deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org>
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, owner-freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: CD burners: recommendations?

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Daniel M. Eischen wrote:
Well, here's the trick.
Either
A. Get them from a company that OEM's the drive and releases it
themselves. Sometimes they are dumb enough not to make you sign NDA's
B. Why do you need the specs to write code for it? I can get you the
programming info you need if need be, but doesn't cdwrite use the scsi 3
mmc generic driver?