Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:54:39 +0800
From:      "SP Network Solutions" <sales@spnets.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gcc34 Question - Request for help

Hi there,

I have just install the gcc 3.4 into my FreeBSD 4.10 via the ports/lang

after make, make check and make install it shows that all install...

but when I type : gcc -v it still show my old version 2.95.4

My question is: How do I go about in making my machine to use the new =
gcc34?

What will be the next step after "make install" ?

Anyone can help??...I'm confuse and this is not the first time I come =
accross as I have the same problem with my gcc33.

Thank you

Sincerely

Adrian