Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:20:43 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        Marcin Prus <alva@zeus.infor.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATI rage 128

As it was put forth by Marcin Prus on Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 09:57:40AM +0200...
> Hi,
> I read you're using this card (on freebsd)
> I've problems with configuration. My kernel contain device agp and there
> is /dev/agpgart in my XF86Config I also added: BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
> My system: FreeBSD 5, XFree 4.1
> What's wrong ?? Could you help me ??
>
> Marcin

	I no longer run this card.  I run a Matrox G400.  This card worked fine
in RedHat Linux 7.0 w/ XFree 4.0_1 and also ran fine in FreeBSD Release 3.2
w/ XFree 4.0_1.  /dev/agpgart seems to be a new addition, I don't see it in
4.3 Release that I'm running right now.  You may want to track Stable
rather than Current.(5 is current).

Ian